Dr. Alfredo Salomão Filho
- Higher education policy & practice with a focus on digitalization, sustainability and international education
- Equality, inclusion & lifelong learning
- Postqualitative research methodologies in education, particularly science & technology studies, actor-network theory and rhizomatic approaches.
- Social research on ageing organizations
- DaLi – Data Literacy for Citizenship
- Sign for Change – Sign Language for Changemaking
- AGILE-2-VET – Abilitating Digital Learning to innovate VET sector
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3006-5991
Senior Researcher at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Lern-Innovation (2022–); Earth System Governance Research Fellow (2021–); and Member of the Society for Social Studies of Science (2016–). In 2021–22, Alfredo worked as an Educational & Research Consultant at AT Academic Feedback and Editor at EditSprings. He also conducted nationwide research on creativity across all levels of education in partnership with Fighting Words and Dublin City University, funded by Ireland’s Department of Education. From 2018 to 2022, He engaged in postdoctoral research at Dublin City University, Institute of Education, leading two EU projects on digital literacy & lifelong learning – and one study on the ageing workforce, funded by the Irish Research Council, New Foundations Award. Earlier at Dublin City University (2015–2018), Alfredo was a Lecturer in teacher education, teaching decision-making, organisational behaviour and research methodologies in education (M.Sc.) as well as academic writing, equality & inclusion, sociology of education and entrepreneurship (B.Sc).
Alfredo holds a Ph.D. in Education (Dublin City University, 2017), Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages, 2013), M.Sc. in Management and Organisation Studies (University College Dublin, 2012), and B.Sc. in Management (Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, 2010).