The main objective of the TaLAI (Teaching and Learning with Artificial Intelligence in Higher Education) Erasmus+ project is to lead the way in introducing innovative pedagogical approaches that integrate AI in higher education in an ethical way. It aims to empower both educators and students in developing AI literacy and competence.
In the current era of digital transformation, higher education has a crucial role to play in equipping professionals with the necessary digital skills to manage AI responsibly. By extending existing partner networks and facilitating collaborations, TaLAI has a dual mission: not only to benefit national communities, but also to contribute to the advancement of innovation in teaching and learning at the European level. The initiative provides academic teachers with the opportunity to enhance their AI skills and competences, ultimately impacting on various aspects of societal life through the implementation of novel teaching methods.
- To develop the digital competences of university teachers in the ethical use of artificial intelligence (AI)
- To support teachers to improve their skills in dealing with AI
- The creation of an online course and a digital platform that provides a space for the exchange of ethical issues and supports teachers in the integrated use of AI in their teaching.
- Policy recommendations for evaluation in times of AI in higher education.
Project Number: 2023-1-DE01-KA220-HED-000153155
“Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst e.V. - Nationale Agentur für Erasmus + Hochschulzusammenarbeit. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them. ”
Ansprechpartner/innenAlfredo Salomão Filho
E-Mail schreibenZur Projekt-Website
- Institut für Lern-Innovation (ILI) (Deutschland)