The project AVAL will address the field of ethics and values education and focus on empowering Early Childhood Care and Education (ECEC) and primary school Professionals and thus children to learn about values from a critical thinking approach based on 3 pillars:
- ethic values (personal values – one “self”);
- democratic and societal values (as we live in society –One “self and the others”)
- and environmental values (as we live on planet earth).
Thus, our project will:
- Implement a Transnational curriculum for the partners’ countries, complemented with a preparatory review of the current provision for 0-6 teachers regarding learning about ethics, values education end critical thinking;
- Develop open educational resources and peer-to-peer learning methods with an aim to enhance the professional development of those working or active in the school education sector by increasing the quality and range of initial and continuing training.
- Design innovative practices in 0-6 and 6-11 school education in the field of ethics and values education, developing and promoting innovative learning approaches;
- Create a resource centre on ethics, values and critical thinking education aimed at increasing the awareness on the importance of moral obligations and social values so as to strengthen its educational structures in a system of values supported by all relevant stakeholders.
Tel. + 49 (0) 9131 85 61113
E-Mail schreibenZur Projekt-Website
- ITC - Innovation Training Center, S.L. (Spanien)
- Institut für Lern-Innovation (ILI) (Deutschland)
- StePS srl - Strategies & Tools to Enhance People's Skills (Italien)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME) (Ungarn)
- Association Petit Philosophy (Kroatien)
- LTD-CARDET Centre for advancement of research and development in educational technology (Zypern)
- Militos Consulting S.A. (Griechenland)
- University of Ljubljana
- Fundatia Centrul Educational Spektrum (Rumänien)
- AMEI-WAECE - World Association of Early Childhood Educators (Spanien)