The aim of ACCORD is to develop flexible, accessible, and affordable learning tools, able to support people working in the educational sector to access informal learning pathways for self-development and assessment of their soft skills in intercultural communication and conflict resolution management. In particular the project aims to assist teachers in handling conflict resolution and become aware of intercultural communication in order to constructively manage conflict, create positive learning environments, and develop students’ conflict competence and social skills.
The main target group for the project is in-service and pre-service teachers and educators of primary school and lower secondary school which have had no previous formal training in conflict resolution, mediation, negotiation, intercultural awareness and dealing with diversity.
The 36-month project (from December 2016 to December 2019), will implement the following activities:
- Development of National Surveys and National expert workshops
- Design of ACCORD pedagogical framework
- Development of project website
- Pilot studies
- ENACT Software Adaptation
- Develop of ACCORD Integrated platform
- MOOC design and implementation
- Final Dissemination Event
Tel. +49 (0) 9131 85 61115
- University of Naples Federico II (Italien)